This easy tuna salad recipe is light yet filling and is big on taste!
Seared Sesame Tuna Salad Recipe
Seared Sesame Tuna Salad Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tuna steak around 500 grams
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bag mixed salad greens
- crispy garlic chips Optional
- black sesame seeds Optional
- Make the dressing: Whisk together soy sauce, wasabi paste, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar,and brown sugar until well combined.
- Season tuna steak with salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste. Heat vegetable oil until it begins to shimmer. Sear tuna for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side or until sides are brown but inside is still pink.
- Cool for 5 minutes then slice into ½-inch-thick pieces. Toss together 1 bag mixed salad greens and prepared dressing. Top with crispy garlic, if desired.