This vinaigrette recipe is simple and foolproof: the oriental-inspired flavors will definitely make your fresh salads crave-worthy!
Sesame Vinaigrette Recipe
This vinaigrette recipe is simple and foolproof.
Sesame Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup white sesame seeds
- 2 medium cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1/3 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 300 ml can condensed milk
- 2/3 Cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Toast white sesame seeds until golden and fragrant. Transfer to blender and pulse until pulverized.
- Add garlic, mustard, sesame oil, olive or canola oil, fish sauce, and rice vinegar. Pulse again for a few seconds to combine.
- While blender is running, slowly pour in condensed milk and add peanut butter to the mixture; blend until well combined.
- Add black sesame seeds and mix with a rubber spatula to incorporate. Transfer to sterilized bottles. Keep chilled. Dressing will keep for 2 to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW