There is nothing quicker to prep and cook than a stir-fry on a weeknight! Both shrimp and noodles cook quickly over high bursts of heat. You’ll have a stir-fried meal ready in ten minutes!
Shrimp and Noodle Stir-Fry Recipe
Shrimp and Noodle Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup sesame oil
- 1/4 Cup red onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons Canned Diced Tomatoes In Garlic slivered
- 2 tablespoons ginger julienned
- 1/4 Cup Leeks julienned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons five-spice powder
- 1 kilo Shrimp medium-sized, peeled, and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup snow peas (sitsaro)
- 1 Cup red and green bell peppers julienned
- 1/4 Cup carrots julienned
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fish sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1/2 fish bouillon cube
- 500 Grams egg noodles dry
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- kinchay to garnish
- Heat sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Sauté onions, garlic, ginger, leeks, and five-spice powder.
- Add shrimps and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add snow peas, bell peppers, and carrots. Add soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce, and hoisin sauce; mix well.
- Add 2 cups water and bring to a boil. Add bouillon cubes and noodles. Gently mix to allow noodles to absorb the liquid. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with kinchay leaves. Serve hot.