This noodle recipe involves shrimp and peanut butter! You’ll be surprised by how well the pairing works.
Shrimp and Peanut Noodles Recipe
Peanut butter tossed in spaghetti noodles? You read right!
Shrimp and Peanut Noodles Ingredients
- 350 Grams spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 Cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons All-purpose cream
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 400 Grams Shrimp peeled and deveined , use medium-sized shrimp
- 1 198-gram can shiitake mushrooms drained and sliced
- 3/4 Cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 Cup sliced green onions (½-inch lengths)
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain, reserve pasta cooking water, and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, cream, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl; stir until sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Heat oils in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add shrimps and cook until they turn pink. Remove shrimps from the pan; set aside.
- Add mushrooms to the same pan; sauté for 1 minute. Add peanut butter mixture and ¼ cup pasta cooking water. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add peanuts and cooked spaghetti; toss to combine. If sauce is too thick, add another ¼ cup pasta cooking water. Season with salt. Add shrimps and green onions; toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW