Meat and seafood come together in one hearty, boldly flavored dish! All you have to do is place all your ingredients into a pan and bake it in an oven or toaster oven.
Shrimp and Sausage Bake Recipe
Shrimp and Sausage Bake Ingredients
- 1 kilo Italian garlic sausage
- 2 cobs corn cut into 6 pieces each
- 300 Grams baby potatoes washed and scrubbed clean
- 2 heads Garlic cloves separated and peeled
- rosemary fresh sprigs
- 5 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning or seafood seasoning
- 500 Grams Shrimp medium-sized, deveined
- 1 medium onion quartered
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, or spray with cooking oil.
- Toss sausages, corn, potatoes, garlic, and rosemary on the pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil and half of the seafood seasoning. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine shrimp, onions, and cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Toss with the rest of the olive oil and seafood seasoning.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and add shrimp mixture.
- Pour white wine over, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and red pepper flakes on top. Serve immediately with lemon wedges on the side.