Skewer shrimp and your fave veggies alternately and grill them into toasty perfection!
Shrimp and Vegetable Kebab Recipe
Shrimp and Vegetable Kebab Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup white wine
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley sprigs chopped
- Salt to season
- 8 Prawns (Sugpo) peeled and deveined with tails left on
- 2 Small onion
- 8 fresh button mushrooms stems trimmed
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- parsley sprigs (chopped), to garnish
- Combine white wine, olive oil, Dijon mustard, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Marinate prawns in the mixture, covered, for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Quarter red onions. Prepare fresh button mushrooms (stems trimmed) and cherry tomatoes.
- Thread mushroom, prawn, and onion piece twice onto a skewer, then top with a cherry tomato. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Grill for 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink, basting often with the marinade. Garnish with chopped parsley.