Put food on the table, fast! This easy shrimp and vegetable stir-fry will be your go-to dinner on busy weeknights.
Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 500 Grams Shrimp large, peeled, and deveined
- 250 Grams green beans sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- steamed rice to serve
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add shrimps and cook until they turn orange.
- Add green beans and oyster sauce; cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with steamed rice.