Let shrimp cook in a creamy tomato sauce and serve it with rice or pasta. Seafood lovers will enjoy all the flavors of fresh shrimp!
Shrimp in Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Pair this seafood dish with rice or pasta.
Shrimp in Creamy Tomato Sauce Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 kilo Shrimp peeled, deveined, about 15 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1 298-gram can Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- basil leaves to serve
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, stirring about 30 seconds until garlic is just softened. Add shrimp, and cook both sides until each has just turned opaque. Sprinkle shrimp with paprika, stir to coat, and transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Add mushroom soup to the pan, and stir vigorously to melt condensed soup into a sauce. Stir in sun-dried tomato pesto. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and ground pepper to taste. Return shrimp to the pan, and let sauce simmer until all are heated through. Serve immediately. Recipe originally published in the September 2015 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW