If you’re looking for a recipe for shrimp that cooks quickly but tastes delicious, this is the recipe to make. You just need four ingredients to make this and it’s all done in a pan on the stove.
Shrimp In Sprite Recipe
Shrimp In Sprite Ingredients
- 1 kilo Shrimp antennas removed/trimmed, legs trimmed
- 10 to 15 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1 330-ml can Sprite or any lemon-lime soda
- 1 tablespoon rock salt
- Arrange the shrimp in a large pan. Add the garlic and pour in the can of Sprite. Season with salt. Cover the pan and heat over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Remove cover and let the shrimp cook uncovered for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and serve immediately.