Love seafood? This shrimp recipe is easy! Use only ripe mangoes for the salsa in this recipe. Their sweetness goes well with the shrimps.
Shrimp Kebabs Recipe
Shrimp Kebabs Ingredients
- 500 Grams Shrimp peeled, with tails left on
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon ground oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus extra to brush
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 ripe mango peeled and sliced into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- Flour tortillas warmed
- tomatoes chopped
- mango (use cubed flesh), to serve
- Lettuce to serve
- 1 Cup mango (flesh part), chopped
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together shrimp, honey, mustard, oregano, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for 1 hour.
- Preheat a charcoal grill. Thread shrimp, bell peppers, mangoes, and cherry tomatoes onto skewers. Grill for 4 minutes per side. When done, brush with olive oil.
- Make the mango-yogurt sauce: Whiz all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve kebabs with tortillas, tomatoes, mangoes, lettuce, and mango-yogurt sauce.