This quick and easy shrimp pasta recipe makes it ideal for weeknight cooking.
Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Shrimp Pasta Ingredients
- 100 Grams Shrimp peeled and deveined with tails left on
- 1/4 Cup clear soda
- Salt to season
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 200 Grams spaghetti noodles cooked according to package directions
- baby arugula leaves
- parsley sprigs (chopped), for garnish
- lemon to serve
- Marinate shrimp in soda, salt, and pepper for 30 minutes to 1 hour, covered, in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil and melt butter in a wok or frying pan. Sauté garlic until soft and light brown.
- Drain shrimp from marinade. Add shrimp and vodka to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in cooked noodles. Transfer to a plate and top with arugula. Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.