Enjoy flavorful, succulent shrimp with the freshness of basil, and the sweetness and crunch of cashew nuts.
Shrimp Stir-fry Recipe
Enjoy flavorful, succulent shrimp with the freshness of basil.
Shrimp Stir-fry Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons Garlic chopped
- 3-4 red chili pepper (siling labuyo)
- 1 kilo Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (patis)
- 1 tablespoon Thai soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup cashew nuts roasted
- 1/2 Cup Thai basil leaves divided
- 1 medium carrot julienned
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Sauté garlic and chilies until fragrant. Add shrimp. Season with Thai fish sauce and soy sauce. Add cashews and half of the basil; mix well. Adjust seasoning as necessary.
- Make the dressing: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and season to taste.3 Combine carrots, remaining basil, and dressing; mix well. Toss with shrimp mixture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW