This Greek dish recipe uses the sweeter suwahe variety of shrimps.
Shrimp with Feta Cheese Recipe
Shrimp with Feta Cheese Ingredients
- 1 Table Spoon Garlic minced
- 2 medium onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup parsley sprigs finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1 Cup water
- 1 piece shrimp bouillon cube
- 3/4 kilo Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Cup feta cheese crumbled
- In a pan, sauté garlic and onions in oil, about 5 minutes. Add parsley and sugar. Stir.
- Add tomatoes and cook for about 12 minutes on medium heat. Add water and dissolve shrimp bouillon cube. Stir.
- Add shrimp to the tomato mixture. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Transfer shrimp and tomatoes to a glass baking dish. Top with crumbled feta cheese, then bake in a preheated 350°F oven for about 5 minutes.