Our favorite bar chow gets an Italian makeover, much to the delight of any beer drinker. Learn how to make this creamy and delicious recipe of Sisig Carbonara. Garnished with cheese, chives, and chicharon.
- 75 Grams bacon
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup onion
- 1 1/2 chilies (siling labuyo) sliced
- 1/2 packs prepared sisig
- 3/4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 1/2 tablespoons cream
- 375 Grams linguine noodles cooked according to package directions
- parmesan cheese
- chives chopped
- Fried Pork Rind (Chicharon)
- Render oil from bacon in a pan. Cook until crisp.
- Sauté onions in bacon fat then add the chili and sisig. Cook quickly to keep them crisp. Season with salt and pepper. At the last minute, add mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat butter and cream. Season to taste. Toss linguine in pan, making sure the noodles are well coated.
- Plate the noodles, and serve topped with sisig and garnished with cheese, chives, and chicharon.