The vinegar and the paprika reign supreme in this different take on the adobo we all know and love.
Spanish Adobo Recipe
Spanish Adobo Ingredients
- 6 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Table Spoon Spanish paprika (pimenton)
- 500 Grams pork cut into small cubes
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl. Let marinate overnight or at least 15 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat about 2 tablespoons oil. Drain pork cubes, reserving marinade, and add to the pan, searing all sides. Add the marinade and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, lower flame to simmer, cover, and cook until pork is tender.
- Once tender, reduce any liquid. Season with salt to taste. Remove from heat and serve with garlic rice or with garlic bread.