One of the best things you can do is make your breakfast meal a better time to sit down and eat. If you love your meals with a bit of a bite, we have the perfect basic recipe that’s made a little bit more appetizing. Make breakfast a heated affair with this spicy version of an otherwise classic beef tapa recipe.
Spicy Beef Tapa Recipe
Make your tapa recipe spicy with this easy tweak.
Spicy Beef Tapa Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cane vinegar
- 5-6 pieces bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo) chopped
- 1 head Garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 500 Grams beef sirloin sliced into strips
- vegetable oil for frying
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, chilies, garlic, pepper, and brown sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add beef strips, and mix. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight. (Store in the freezer if storing for longer.)
- To serve, heat oil in a pan. Pan-fry tapa until just cooked. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW