The fusion of corned beef, rice, and corn plus the addition of fried eggs on top makes this an instant hit among adults and kids! But don’t forget to omit the chili peppers in the recipe if you’re serving it to the junior set.
Spicy Corned Beef Rice Recipe
Spicy Corned Beef Rice Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 Cup onion sliced
- 1 Canned Corned Beef
- 1 canned corn kernels drained
- 1 red chili pepper (siling labuyo) chopped
- 4 cups white rice
- 4 Egg fried
- In a hot wok, heat oil and sauté onions until tender.
- Add the corned beef and corn kernels. Cook until most of the juices from the corned beef have evaporated.
- Add the chili peppper and mix well.
- Stir in the rice and mix until the corned beef mixture is well incorporated with the grains. Serve topped with fried eggs.