This is the most flavorful and the most effortless crab dish you can ever make. All you really need to do to make this awesome crab salad recipe is toss everything together. Serve this with toast but you can easily serve this with crackers.
There’s no need to cook this crab dish if you know where to get crab meat. You can get freshly picked crab meat from the frozen food section of your supermarket but the best place to score an effortless bag of this flavorful shellfish.
Spicy Crab Salad with Toast Recipe
Spicy Crab Salad with Toast Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 piece lime juiced
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons spring onions chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey or to taste
- 500 Grams fresh lump crab
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- toasted bread or crackers cut diagonally
- In a medium bowl, combine the chili garlic sauce, lime juice, mayonnaise, spring onions, honey, and crabmeat and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve with toast or crackers.