If you love Korean dishes, especially the bulgogi, this spicy version of that popular pork barbecue recipe is going to make you smack your lips in delight!
Spicy Pork Bulgogi Recipe
This is a deliciously spicy version to try.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi Ingredients
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 medium Red Onion
- 1 thumb-sized piece Ginger
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Korean Hot Pepper Paste (Gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon Korean Chili Pepper Flakes (Gochugaru)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Mirin (Japanese Sweet Rice Wine)
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 500 Grams Pork
- 2 stalks Leeks
- Cooking Oil
- Sesame Seeds
- Make a paste out of the garlic, onion and ginger by using a food processor or grate using a fine grater.
- Add the paste into a bowl with honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, gochugaru, gochujang, mirin, and water. Mix well.
- Add the pork into the marinade and mix well. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Set the heat on High and add oil into a frying pan. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated pork and cook for 5 minutes (cooking time depends on how thin the pork slices are).
- Once the pork is cooked, add the leeks when the heat is already turned off. Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Chicken Bulgogi Recipe Posted in: Recipe
Korean Bulgogi Burger Recipe Posted in: Recipe
Beef Bulgogi Recipe Posted in: Recipe
Korean Bulgogi Marinade Posted in: Recipe
CONTINUE READING BELOW