This spinach artichoke dip is perfect for tortilla chips and veggie sticks. It’s simple to make and it only takes 10 minutes from start to finish. Serve it on a weekend movie marathon at home or as a simple afternoon snack for the kids.
Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups spinach leaves chopped
- 1 Cup canned artichokes hearts chopped
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese
- tortilla chips or veggie sticks to serve
- Saute garlic, spinach leaves and artichoke hearts in oil until wilted, then add flour, milk and cheese. Stir and cook until thickened. Recipe originally published in the October 2014 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.