Make sure your kids start their day right with this breakfast dish—it’s loaded with their favorite stuff! Spinach, ham, and corn make a mix that’s colorful and delicious.
Spinach, Ham, and Corn Frittata Recipe
Spinach, Ham, and Corn Frittata Ingredients
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Butter softened
- 5 cups french bread cubed
- 70 Grams spinach frozen, thawed
- 1/4 Cup Corn kernels
- 1/2 Cup ham diced
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese grated
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush a 9-inch baking pan with butter. Place half of the bread cubes in the pan. Top with half of the spinach, corn, ham, and cheeses.
- Make another layer with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan. Sprinkle with more cheese, if desired.
- Let strata soak in the refrigerator overnight. Alternatively, you can lightly press down with a spatula to allow bread to absorb the egg mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch. (Cover with foil if top browns too quickly.)