Use this easy spinach-mushroom dip recipe for your next potluck party!
Spinach-Mushroom Dip Recipe
Spinach-Mushroom Dip Ingredients
- 125 Grams spinach leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese softened
- 100 Grams mozarella cheese diced
- Crackers to serve
- Blanch spinach leaves for 30 seconds or until bright green; immediately plunge in ice-cold water. Place leaves on a clean kitchen towel, wring out liquid, and chop finely; set aside.
- Melt butter, be carful not to brown. Sauté sliced button mushrooms for 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chopped spinach leaves, and sautéed mushrooms in a food processor until creamy. Adjust seasoning as needed. Refrigerate until ready to use. Before serving, microwave for 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Serve with crostini or crackers.