Get your daily dose of greens early in the morning with this fluffy omelet. Pair with a slice of toasted whole wheat bread and a fruit smoothie for a breakfast of champions.
Spinach Omelet Recipe
Spinach Omelet Ingredients
- olive oil for frying
- 6 eggs beaten together and seasoned with salt and pepper, divided
- 1 Cup spinach divided
- 3 tablespoon Cheese quick-melting, divided
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add half of the egg mixture. Stir until slightly cooked.
- Add half of the spinach and half of the cheese on one side of the omelet.
- Fold one side of the egg over to cover spinach and cheese. Cook until golden. Slide onto a plate and serve immediately.
- Repeat with the rest of the ingredients to make a second omelet.