This spinach roll recipe is easy to make, it can be done in 5 steps! It’s an upgrade to your usual favorite lumpia or spring roll.
Spinach Roll Recipe
Spinach Roll Ingredients
- 100 Grams fresh spinach leaves cut into small pieces
- 500 Grams cream cheese
- 200 ml mayonnaise
- 165 Grams cheddar cheese cut into thin slices
- 1 large pack spring roll wrapper
- Garlic powder (Optional)
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise and cream cheese. Season with garlic powder if using.
- Add the spinach. Mix.
- To assemble, lay out your spring roll wrapper. Place 1 spoonful of the spinach mixture onto the wrapper. Add 1 slice of cheddar cheese.
- Fold the corners and enclose the wrapper. Make sure there s equal amount of filling in each.
- Deep-fry in oil until golden brown.