Sisig gets a delicious makeover with the entire dish remade into a seafood version. Tender squid is used to make this sizzling plate into a delicious dish that you can serve alone or with a side of beer.
Squid Sisig Recipe
Seafood lovers will adore this sisig version made of squid.
Squid Sisig Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Small red onion peeled, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic peeled, chopped
- 1 Small green bell pepper seeded, cubed small
- 1 Small red bell pepper seeded, cubed small
- 1/2 kilo squid cleaned, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons liquid seasoning or to taste
- 1 tablesooon oyster sauce
- 2 siling labuyo or to taste
- In a medium frying pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and onions and saute until just softened.
- Add peppers and squid. Stir.
- Add remaining ingredients: hot sauce, liquid seasoning, oyster sauce, and siling labuyo. Stir to toss and coat the squid and peppers until just cooked through.
- Transfer to a sizzling hot plate, if desired, and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW