Vegetables are so easy to cook! You don’t need to do much to make it edible. In fact, just a little heat provided by some steam is enough to heat these vegetables through. Once hot, make a flavorful sauce with light soy sauce and sesame oil mix drizzled over the bunch or serve it on the side, and your side dish is ready to be served.
Make it even more appetizing by using the vegetables you love to eat!
Steamed Okra, Young Corn, and Snow Peas Recipe
Steamed Okra, Young Corn, and Snow Peas Ingredients
- 12 pieces okra
- 1/2 Cup young corn cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1/4 Cup snow peas (sitsaro)
- 2 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons light Chinese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- sesame seeds to serve
- Place okra, baby corn, snow peas, and garlic slices in a steamer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix together soy sauce and sesame oil. Drizzle on the vegetables once heated through. Serve with more sauce on the side and sprinkled with sesame seeds.