This tasty seafood dish is easy as 1-2-3. All you need to do is make the sauce, place the sauce on the prawns, and steam! Voila, dinner is served!
Steamed Prawns with Sotanghon Recipe
Looking for a light dinner idea? Pair prawns with sotanghon noodles.
Steamed Prawns with Sotanghon Ingredients
- 1/3 Cup Garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons rice wine or Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 12 pieces prawns cut butterfly-style
- 1 1/2 Cup vermicelli sotanghon (softened by replacing in warm water), cut into 3-inch lengths
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, wine, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Arrange prawns, meat-side up, on a heat-proof platter. Stuff prawns with sotanghon then top with garlic mixture.
- Place platter in a steamer and steam until prawns turn orange. Be careful not to overcook prawns. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW