You can easily turn your salad into a full meal by incorporating a few extra ingredients into it. This salad is topped with stir-fried beef and veggies.
Stir-Fried Beef Salad Recipe
Stir-Fried Beef Salad Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/3 kilogram breakfast beef steaks
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 large green bell pepper seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 400-gram can sweet kernel corn drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil to serve
- 1 tablespoon olive oil more to serve
- 2 heads Romaine lettuce rinsed
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk paprika, cumin, juices, zest, salt, and ground black pepper to taste in a bowl. Toss breakfast beef into the mixture. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil. Working quickly, sear the beef on both sides. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Toss green pepper, tomatoes, and corn in a bowl. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Slice beef into strips, and toss with vegetables. To serve, arrange romaine in a bowl. Top with beef mixture. Serve immediately. Recipe originally published in the July 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.