This broccoli stir-fry has a crunchy twist: almonds! Make this quick vegetable stir-fry recipe for a satisfying healthy side dish for heavy, meaty mains.
Stir-Fried Broccoli Recipe
Stir-Fried Broccoli Ingredients
- 4 cloves Garlic sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup almonds (slivers), toasted
- 1/4 Cup fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese grated
- Heat olive oil in a wok. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant. Add broccoli florets; stir-fry. Add water; stir-fry until liquid evaporates. Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat.
- Toss in toasted almond slivers and thinly sliced basil leaves. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.