Chicken is always a great option for a value-for-money stir-fry recipe. For this dish, you can change up the flavors by adding your favorite veggies like carrots, bell peppers, or broccoli.
Stir-Fried Chicken Recipe
Stir-Fried Chicken Ingredients
- 500 Grams Chicken (use chicken thighs), sliced into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup green onion chopped
- 1/8 Cup ginger thinly sliced
- 1/8 Cup red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Knorr SavorRich Chicken
- 2 cups bean sprouts (togue)
- Salt to taste
- Combine chicken and cornstarch. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil on a wok over high heat. Sauté green onions, ginger, red onions, and chicken for about 5 minutes. Add soy sauce and Knorr Savorrich chicken, and mix well.
- Add bean sprouts and continue to sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving platter and serve with baked kamote fries.