Quick meals call for easy stir-fries. Pair this shrimp stir-fry with garlic rice or toss it with noodles for an instant pasta dish.
Stir-Fried Shrimp with Basil Recipe
Stir-Fried Shrimp with Basil Ingredients
- 500 Grams shrimps large, peeled and deveined with tails left on
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (patis)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Garlic sliced
- 1/4 Cup Bottled Jalapeños sliced
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves fresh
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Marinate shrimp in fish sauce for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over mediumhigh heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes or until light brown. Remove garlic from the pan and set aside.
- Add shrimp to the pan. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until pink.
- Add jalapeños and mix well. Turn off heat. Add basil leaves and fried garlic. Toss to mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.