Add veggies and a flavorful oyster sauce to make this tofu dish more hefty and delicious.
Stir-fried Tofu with Oyster Sauce Recipe
Stir-fried Tofu with Oyster Sauce Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo firm tofu cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Oil for frying
- 2 medium Onions quartered
- 2 medium red bell peppers cut into cubes
- 2 pieces Leeks cut into one-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- sugar to taste
- In a preheated medium pan, fry tofu cubes until golden brown then set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute onion, bell pepper, and leeks in oil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, water and sugar. Let it simmer for 5 minutes again. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tofu cubes before serving.