This fizzy, fruity lemonade is a refreshing sipper! Skip the ice to avoid diluting and reducing the fizziness of your drink. The trick is to chill the soda water ahead of time and pour it into glasses just before you’re about to serve.
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients
- 2 cups fresh strawberries hulled and chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar plus more depending on your preference
- lemon zest
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 to 4 cans soda water Chilled
- Combine strawberries, sugar, and lemon zest and juice in a medium bowl. Mash strawberries using a fork. Let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature. Taste and adjust sugar or lemon juice, if needed. Chill until ready to use (no more than 6 hours).
- To serve, place 1/3 cup strawberry mixture in an 8-ounce glass. Pour in 2/3 to 3/4 of a can of soda water and stir. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.