This recipe is the best example of a perfect combination. It’s very simple and easy to make. The oat flavor perfectly blends with the sweetness of the strawberries!
- READ THESE: MORE STRAWBERRY RECIPES
- Strawberry Cream Crisps
- You Can Easily Make Strawberry Taho at Home
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Recipe
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Ingredients
- 1 Cup instant oatmeal
- 3/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 Cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups fresh strawberries diced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a dry bowl, mix the flour, instant oatmeal, brown sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the butter and vanilla in the oatmeal mixture. Mix well. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture for the topping.
- For the strawberry filling, mix the diced strawberries, sugar, and cornstarch. Slightly mash the strawberries to release some of its juice.
- Press the oatmeal mixture into a foil-lined baking pan. On top of the pressed oatmeal mixture, pour the strawberry mixture. Add the reserved 1 cup oatmeal mixture on top of the strawberry layer.
- Bake it at 350 degrees F or 170 degrees Celsius for 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool and cut it into bars before serving. READ THESE: MORE STRAWBERRY RECIPES Strawberry Cream Crisps Recipe You Can Easily Make Strawberry Taho at Home