This Filipino dessert is reminiscent of the popular street food shaved ice dessert, iskrambol!
Strawberry Scramble Recipe
This strawberry scramble recipe is exactly what you need for a quick afternoon cool-down.
Strawberry Scramble Ingredients
- 1 Cup crushed ice
- 1/2 Cup strawberry syrup we used Hersheys
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup we used Hersheys
- 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon candy-coated chocolate we used Nips
- Place crushed ice and strawberry syrup in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour half of the strawberry-ice mixture into a glass. Layer with 1 tablespoon powdered milk and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup. Repeat layering with remaining strawberry-ice mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows and 1 tablespoon candy-coated chocolate.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW