Here’s a guilt-free dessert that is perfect when you’re craving for sweets.
Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
Strawberry Shortcake Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 pieces strawberries 3 pieces for topping
- whipped cream as desired
- Combine all the ingredients (butter, egg, greek yogurt, almond flour, coconut flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and strawberries) in a bowl. You can use hand mixer or just manually mix it.
- Pour into a ramikin or microwave-safe mug. Microwave on high heat for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Let it cool for a bit before adding the whipped cream and strawberries.