This extra special delight is similar to French toast. Spread the whipped cream cheese generously. Trust us, you won’t be able to get enough of it.
Strawberry Toast Recipe
Strawberry Toast Ingredients
- 1 loaf brioche sliced thickly
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose cream Chilled
- 8 pieces fresh strawberries sliced
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon walnuts toasted and chopped
- Toast brioche slices in the oven for 3 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, whip together cream cheese and all-purpose cream for 3 minutes or until well combined.
- Place toasted brioche on a serving plate. Spread whipped cream cheese on brioche and top with strawberries. Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately.