Here’s a tasty variation of the popular Chinoy dish. Remember to refrigerate the pork mixture before frying so that it stays intact during the cooking process. Serve this flavorful Stuffed Camaron Rebosado recipe to your family in four easy steps.
Stuffed Camaron Rebosado Recipe
Here's a tasty variation of the popular Chinoy dish.
Stuffed Camaron Rebosado Ingredients
- 6 Prawns (Sugpo)
- 1/4 kilo pork use ground pork
- 1 piece Chinese sausage minced
- 2 pieces dried shiitake mushrooms softened in boiling water and minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 Cup cornstarch
- 1/3 Cup Oil for frying
- Shell prawns, leaving heads and tails on. Slit the back of each prawn and cut butterfly-style.
- Combine ground pork, Chinese sausage, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, sesame oil, green onions, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix egg and cornstarch; combine with the ground pork mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top each prawn with the mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry each prawn until it turns orange and the meat stuffing is cooked through. Drain on paper towels. Alternatively, you can also bake the prawns in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until both prawn and stuffing are cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW