Celebrate the flavors of South America with mouthwatering roast chicken. Fragrant herbs and spices make every bite a party in your mouth!
Stuffed Roast Chicken Recipe
Stuffed Roast Chicken Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- lemon juice
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 tablespoon rock salt
- 2 tablespoons Spanish paprika (pimenton)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1.4 kilo Chicken washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 piece Chinese sausage diced
- 1/4 Cup carrot finely diced
- 1 Cup glutinous rice cooked and cooled
- 1/4 Cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Cup cilantro (wansoy) (leaves), washed and dried
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped roughly
- 3 finger chilies (siling pangsigang)
- 3 siling labuyo (birds eye chili)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Make the marinade: whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Pour marinade over chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the fried-rice stuffing: heat oil in a wok. Sauté sausage for 1 minute. Add carrots and sauté for 30 seconds or until tender. Add rice and raisins; toss to mix well. Season with cumin and soy sauce. Let cool completely.
- Stuff chicken with cooled fried rice. Truss chicken with kitchen twine.
- Roast chicken for 50 to 60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the aji verde sauce: purée all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Remove chicken from the oven. Remove twine and transfer chicken to a platter. Serve aji verde sauce on the side.