Take the guilt out of dessert with this quick assembly of tangy fruit, luscious pudding, and cookie crumble—with not one bit of sugar added! We give you two options: serve it hot or serve it cold.
Sugar-Free Pear and Apple Tarts Recipe
Sugar-Free Pear and Apple Tarts Ingredients
- 2 apple cored and cubed
- 2 pears cored and cubed
- 1/4 Cup raisins
- lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- sugar substitute
- 1/3 Cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 Cup Butter cubed
- 28 Grams vanilla pudding use sugar-free and fat-free
- 2 cups skim milk
- In a nonstick pan, put the fruits, lemon juice, water, and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat until fruits are tender. Remove from heat then sweeten with sugar as needed. Set aside.
- Combine cookie crumbs and toasted coconut flakes. Cut in the butter until mixture is mealy. Set aside.
- Prepare the pudding by combining the pudding mix with the milk. Whisk together until slightly thick.
- To assemble an all-fruit tart: Fill individual tart pans or dessert cups with the cooked fruit. Cover top with the cookie crumble. Bake in an oven toaster until top is lightly browned. Serve warm.
- To assemble a fruit-and-pudding tart: Spread cookie crumble evenly on the bottom of individual tart pans or dessert cups. Fill with some of the fruit mixture then top with vanilla pudding. Sprinkle more crumbs on top. Chill before serving.