Get this creative and special dessert of Sweet Coco-Banana Pizza. Just spread the coconut cream on top of each english muffin. Remember that not all pizzas have to be savory! Try it!
Sweet Coco-Banana Pizzas Recipe
Sweet Coco-Banana Pizzas Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 banana (saba variety), sliced into thin rounds
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose cream Chilled
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (kakang gata)
- white sugar to taste
- 2 English muffins
- 2 pieces Chocnut crumbled
- Prepare the bananas: heat butter in a pan over medium heat. Add banana slices and sprinkle brown sugar on top. Continue to cook until the edges of the banana slices turn a nice golden brown color. remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the coconut cream: Combine all-purpose cream, coconut cream, and sugar in a bowl.
- Spread the coconut cream on top of each english muffin. Arrange caramelized banana slices on top. Sprinkle Chocnut bits all over.
- Toast for 2 minutes, then serve hot.