These corn fritters make for the perfect side dish! Serve it along side grilled or roasted meats to cut through the richness of your mains.
Sweet Corn Fritters Recipe
Sweet Corn Fritters Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup rice flour
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon white onions chopped
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 Cup canned corn kernels drained well
- 1 teaspoon cilantro chopped
- 1/4 Cup parsely chopped
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- Combine rice flour, all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, garlic, white onions, and water in a bowl; mix well. Add corn kernels, cilantro, and parsley; mix.
- Heat vegetable oil in a shallow pan. Scoop 1 tablespoon corn mixture into hot oil and fry until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve immediately.