Bring a little bit of Mexico to the dinner table with this complete meal in a bowl. Want to go all out? Serve it with tortilla chips, sour cream, and guacamole on the side for a taco bar!
Taco Rice Bowl Recipe
Taco Rice Bowl Ingredients
- 1 Cup long-grain rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup cilantro (wansoy) leaves
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup onion diced
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Beef use tenderloin cut, diced
- 1/4 Cup Corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons canned diced tomatoes
- Combine rice, water, salt in a pot. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 15 to 18 minutes until rice is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine cilantro leaves, lime juice, olive oil, and garlic in a blender; pulse until smooth. Fold cilantro mixture into cooked rice.
- In a saucepan, heat vegetable oil. Sauté onions and garlic; cook until onions are translucent. Add beef tenderloin and sauté until almost well done. Add corn kernels and cilantro-lime rice. Mix until well combined. Season with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning to taste.
- Top with diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.