Try this soup recipe which you can make in your rice cooker!
Taco Soup Recipe
Taco Soup Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 500 Grams Beef use ground beef
- 1 can (400 grams) red kidney beans
- 1 can (400 grams) tomatoes peeled
- 1 can (420 grams) Canned Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 Cup Tomato sauce
- 1 pack (40 grams) taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- nacho chips to serve
- Turn on rice cooker and add vegetable oil. Once hot, add garlic and onion. Add ground beef and cook until slightly browned.
- Add red kidney beans, peeled tomatoes, and whole kernel corn. Add tomato sauce, 1 pack taco seasoning, and water. Simmer until rice cooker automatically switches off. Serve with nacho chips and sour cream.