As a snack or a delicious party appetizer, nothing beats fried chicken lollipops coated in a yummy teriyaki glaze! Serve this delicious and easy to make chicken recipe in four easy steps.
Teriyaki Chicken Lollipops with Sesame-Wasabi Sauce Recipe
Teriyaki Chicken Lollipops with Sesame-Wasabi Sauce Ingredients
- 6 pieces Chicken (use wings), lollipop-style
- Salt to season
- Pepper to season
- Oil for deep-frying, such as corn, canola, or vegetable oil
- green onion Chopped, for garnish
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (we used Kikkoman)
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger smashed
- 1/2 Cup Japanese mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Deep-fry in hot oil until cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Make the teriyaki glaze: combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Simmer over medium-low heat until thick and syrupy in consistency.
- Make the sesame-wasabi sauce: combine all ingredients in a bowl. Set aside.
- Dip chicken lollipops in the glaze. Arrange on a serving plate and garnish with chopped green onions. Serve with sesame-wasabi sauce.