This easy chicken recipe is a crowd-pleaser: both for kids and adults alike.
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Teriyaki Chicken Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup mirin (japanese sweet rice wine)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 kilo Chicken (use breast part), cut into fillets
- spring onions for garnish
- Combine the soy sauce, mirin, sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Add the chicken to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- In a grill pan, cook the chicken while brushing the marinade on the chicken breasts from timeto time. Cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve over rice and garnish with spring onions.