For an exotic and rich noodle soup, give this Thai-inspired dish a try. The creamy coconut milk, infused with red curry paste, is a delicious base for the chicken and noodles.
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup Ingredients
- 1 Table Spoon canola oil
- 1 piece white onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Table Spoon store-bought red curry paste
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 400 ml canned coconut milk
- fish sauce (patis) to taste
- lime juice to taste
- 1 piece red bell pepper cored and sliced into strips
- 2 pieces Chicken (use fillets), sliced into strips
- 100 Grams rice noodles soaked in hot water until al dente and drained
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (wansoy) chopped
- Heat oil in a small pot. Add onions and cook until translucent. Add garlic and red curry paste; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add stock and coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add fish sauce, lime juice, bell pepper, and chicken. Simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Place softened rice noodles in serving bowls. Pour soup over and garnish with chopped cilantro. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve hot.