Fulfill your pasta cravings with this easy-to-prepare dish!
Three-Cheese Lasagna Recipe
Three-Cheese Lasagna Ingredients
- 1 piece onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 kilo Beef use lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 Cup three-cheese tomato sauce
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/2 Cup quick-melting cheese melted
- 4 sheets lasagna sheets
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- Sauté onions in oil. Add ground beef and oregano and cook till done. Mix in tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix milk and grated cheese. Heat in microwave or oven top until cheese melts.
- In a baking dish, spread a spoonful of tomato sauce on the bottom of the dish. Cover with a lasagna sheet. Spread a thin layer of meat mixture over lasagna then top with cheese mixture. Repeat layering. Bake until pasta is done, 20 to 30 minutes.