A bottle of infused oil can give dishes an extra dimension of flavor! Enjoy the combination of oil, thyme, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shallots. Try this delicious recipe.
Thyme-infused Olive Oil Recipe
A bottle of infused oil can give dishes an extra dimension of flavor!
Thyme-infused Olive Oil Ingredients
- 1 Cup olive oil
- 3 sprigs thyme leaves
- 1/4 piece lemon juice
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 piece shallots (sibuyas Tagalog) chopped
- Flatbread to serve
- Combine oil, thyme, lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shallots in a saucepan.
- Warm the oil over medium heat until it reaches 130°f. Remove from heat.
- Set aside to infuse for 10 minutes. Let cool before transferring to a sterilized container or bottle.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW