Sweeten your day with this Kapampangan delicacy. This famous dessert Tibok-Tibok Con Leche recipe is made of fresh carabao’s milk, leche flan, and topped with latik. Make and share this delicious Pinoy dessert in two easy steps!
Tibok-Tibok con Leche Recipe
Tibok-Tibok con Leche Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons leche flan diced
- 4 tablespoons tibok-tibok diced
- 1/4 Cup condensed milk
- 1/4 Cup fresh coconut milk (gata)
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose cream
- simple syrup to taste
- 2 tablespoons latik for topping
- Combine leche flan, tibok-tibok, condensed milk, gata, and all-purpose cream in a bowl.
- Sweeten with syrup to taste, if needed. Transfer to serving glasses and chill until ready to serve. Top with latik before serving.